This delicious bar cookie comes with a candy cannabis butterscotch cashew topping.
It’s rich, sweet and includes cannabutter! Cannabis Caramel Cashew Squares are an effortless dessert and irresistibly delicious. Warning: Bet you can’t have only one.
Cannabis Caramel Cashew Squares
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 tbsp butter (two cannabutter, 2 regular)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butterscotch-flavored baking chips
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tbsp cannabutter
- 1 cup chopped salted cashews
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place brown sugar in medium bowl.
- Insert 4 tbsps of butter and mix with brown sugar in a blender until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add flour and salt. Mix well.
- Press mixture towards the ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. And let set.
- Melt butterscotch chips, corn syrup, and two tbsp cannabutter in 2-quart saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat. Stir in cashews.
- Pour cashew mixture over the crust.
- Continue baking for 8-10 minutes until it starts to bubble.
- Set and cool completely.
- Cover; store refrigerated. Cut into bars.
The article Cannabis Caramel Cashew Squares – A Great Party Dessert appeared first on Greater Mentality.