Listen HERE or stream on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Amazon Music, Stitcher, or Soundcloud!
At Harris Bricken, we keep close tabs on what is happening in various industries around the world, including cannabis.
In our weekly Global Law and Business podcast, hosted by international cannabis attorneys Fred Rocafort and Jonathan Bench, we look at the world by talking with business leaders, innovators, service providers, manufacturers, and government leaders around the world.
In Episode #65, we are joined by Natalie O’Regan, a cannabis activist in Ireland.
- The state of cannabis legislation in Ireland.
- Natalie’s research on drug policy.
- The “hamster wheel” of stigma in the context of drugs.
- Society’s need for labeling and its connection to cannabis laws.
- Ireland’s road ahead toward cannabis legalization.
- Listening, and watching recommendations from:
We’ll see you next week for another exciting and informative episode when we sit down with Chris Campbell to discuss his The Tales of the Tribunal Podcast, and much more!
The post Cannabis in Ireland: Global Law and Business Podcast with Natalie O’Regan appeared first on Harris Bricken.