Red and green peppers, perfectly spiced chicken breasts or shrimp. Also, melted cheese and cannabis!
All lovers of shrimp are invited! This DELICIOUS Weed Quesadillas should be tried. They’re super quick and easy to prepare, and loaded with flavor and highlight shrimp in the most festive and spicy manner. If shrimp isn’t your thing, you can make it with chicken or tofu! It is a great snack to have and also get your dose of medicinal marijuana. This easy recipe can be used the next time you’re in search of a tasty snack or lunch.
How to make weed quesadillas
- 4 six-inch flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons of medicated butter/medicated oil
- 1/2 of chopped sweet bell peppers
- 4-6 raw shrimp, chopped (or 3 chicken breasts)
- 4 tablespoons of scallions, chopped
- Salt pepper, salt and oregano according to your preference
- 1 cup of mozzarella shred and 1 cup of mozzarella
- Firstly, heat up your medicated butter or oil.
- Add in peppers and sauté them until they are soft and golden.
- Add your chicken or shrimp and cook it all for about 1 to 2 minutes while stirring occasionally.
- Incorporate the scallions. Cook for about 2 to 3 minutes. Mix the mixture in a bowl.
- Put the pot back on the stove, and heat it up.
- It is possible to add a teaspoon canola oil to your pan if it appears too dry.
- Place the tortilla on a pan and fill it with filling.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the filling, then place your other tortilla over it.
- Press down on it gently until it sticks together.
- Cook it until it is golden brown. Then carefully flip it.
- Cook your quesadilla for a further minute or more.
- Cut into 4 pieces, and serve it with salsa, sour cream or Guacamole.
Higher Mentality published the article How to Make Weed QuesadillasThe article is titled Cheesy Goodness!